Monday, September 17, 2018

September inspirations by Jennifer Jacques

Hello Blue Fern Studios fanatics!

Here are 3 layouts, all made with the brand new HAPPY ACCIDENT 2!!!

As Happy accident was my all-time favorite from BFS,
 I was thrilled to work HA2 as part of this design team.

So here is my first one 


I used "Faux" and "Suave" as my background paper.

Above, the title was embossed with Black Sand embossing powder and below, 
you  can see the new Criss Cross chippies who are embossed also but
 with Oatmeal embossing powder.


I've made some random stamping with the music sheet from the stamp set "For the birds".

Blue Fern products used on this layout


Papers: Collection Happy Accident 2
-Faux
-Suave

Chipboards
-Criss cross
-Breaking the rules

Stamp
-For the birds

Embossing Powder
-Oatmeal
-Black sand

*************************

My second layout was a beachy theme creation.


The "Smarty" paper (b-side) is used as my background on this one.
 Use some ephemeras here and there also to complete my focal point.
My focal point is based on the Swirls and Twirls chippies
and were embossed with 2 colors:
Sea mist and Breeze.

Some Wanderlust lilies around my picture...




Some  stamping with Swiss dots and also with Halftone stamps.
Below: Waderlust and Ephemeras again :)


Blue Fern products used on this layout

Papers: Collection Happy Accident 2
-Smarty (b-side)

Chipboards
-Swirls and twirls

Stamps
-Swiss dots
-Halftone

Embossing Powder
-Sea mist
-Breeze


Flowers
-Wanderlust lilies

***************************

Last one for this month, still with Happy Accident 2!


Frivolous paper :D

Some Close-ups


Above, Boston lattice with black gesso and waxes.
Lace #2 sprayed to match my layout.
Some ephemeras also ...


My title was covered with the beautiful Rose Gold glitters


And finally, Lush leaves were embossed with Avocado embossing powder, 
one of my favorite green from BFS.

Blue Fern products used on this layout

Papers: Collection
-Frivolous

Chipboards
-Boston lattice
-Classy and Sassy
-Lush leaves

Embossing Powder
-Avocado

Glitter
-Rose gold

Lace
-2

This is it!!!

Thanks for passing by xx










No comments:

Post a Comment