Thursday, May 25, 2017

May Projects by Vera Shelemekh

Hello Blue Fern Studios fans! 
Vera Shelemekh is here. Today is my turn to inspire you with the amazing Happy Accident collection. The self adhesive chipboards are absolutely gorgeous, aren't they? So easy to adhere and fun to play with!

My first layout is telling a summertime story. I even see the sun rays  shining from the right upper corner). I used Happy Accident - Incident paper for the background and a couple of pieces from the self adhesive chipboards set.

Graduated Circles and Chelsea Vines chipboards are covered with acrylic paint and some Mermaid glitter.

I love the combination of bright yellow and blue bubbles and flowers and watercolor birds from the Owls and birds stamps set.


And here is my video tutorial showing how to make this layout. I hope you will find it useful.
 
 
Blue Fern Studios products used:
 
Papers:
Happy Accident - Incident
 
Chipboards:
Graduated Circles
Chelsea Vines
Happy Accident self-adhesive chipboard
 
Glitter:
Mermaid
 
Stamps:
Owls and Birds
 
  Flowers: 
Happy Blooms
Dark Tropic Lilies
------------------------------ 

And another Wedding layout, this time all in blue as it was the main color of our Wedding.  Happy accident - Quirk paper as the background with some flowers and butterflies cut from Frolic collection.

 I framed the picture into the middle Looped frame covered with Icicle Embossing powder.

There are some more butterflies on the Garden Frolic Stamp. I added them too.


 
Papers:
Happy Accident - Quirk
Frolic
 
Chipboards:
Looped frames
Winter Titles
 
Embossing powders:
Icicle
Stormy Skies
 
Stamps:
Garden Frolic

I would love to hear from you in the comments. Thank you for watching and see you in June *)

2 comments: