Tuesday, September 27, 2016

September inspiration by Elena Volchkova

Hi everyone! Today, I have prepared three layouts using the beautiful Blue Fern Studio materials. And I'm happy to show them to you.

September... Fall brings cool. And we all want to extend the summer. Let's try? My layout of the summer days. A lot of flowers and heat. And romance of course!

"Forest Fairy" layout

This layout is for my sister. I really like this photo, and I wanted to do a little magic layout. Simple and complex at the same time.
I used the Susan's Dream paper from the Ombre Dreams Collection as my background paper. I wanted a very light background, and this paper was the perfect. Сhipboard of a set "Forest Friends" can be applied idealy for this layout.


From the photos I made a 3-D structure. Cut the picture into several parts and the central part raised above the rest.


Chipboard Swirly Doodle was covered with Imagine Ink 14 Karat embossing powders. It is so beautifully with butterflies and spring flowers!


Animals from the "Forest Friends" set was covered with mixture of Imagine Ink embossing powders in 14 Karat and Petal. For snail I added additionaly Breeze Imagine Ink embossing powders.

And then you can see in the background mix of glitters - Sunshine and Peridot. They are so funny!


Blue Fern Studios Supply List:
Paper: Ombre Dreams - Susan's Dream
Chipboard: Swirly Doodle, Forest Friends
Imagine Ink Embossing Powder: Breeze, 14 Karat, Petal
Glitters: Sunshine, peridot

"Walk in a lilac garden" layout

My second layout about the walking in a lilac garden. La Plume paper from the Deja Vu Collection I used as my background paper. The second paper is the same I used to cut flowers out of it.
Many flowers and tenderness.


Serenity was covered with mixture of Imagine Ink embossing powders in Lilac and Iris.


Harlequin Panel
decorated with Imagine Ink 14 karat embossing powder.


I used the Serendipity Medley stamp with Imagine Ink Iris embossing powder to create some details on my background. Plus I added drops of glitter Dusty Rose.

A little bit of lace and shabby ribbons added romance and tenderness.
And the main decor - flowers cutting from La Plume paper.


Blue Fern Studios Supply List:
Paper: Deja Vu - La Plume
Chipboard: "Serenity, Calm, Hushed" set, Harlequin Panel
Stamp: Serendipity Medley
Imagine Ink Embossing Powder: Lilac, Iris, 14 karat
Glitters: Dusty Rose


"Romance with umbrella" layout

The third layout today about romance with umbrella. It's very romantic and feminine. I used the Allegro paper from the Frolic Collection as my background paper.


Stillness was covered with Imagine Ink Breeze embossing powder. Embroidery - a little bird - adds a unique for my work.


I used a lot of lace, butterflies. Аnd of course, the flowers of the sets - Attic Charm Glitter Roses, Courtship Roses. They are beautiful!


Romantic Page Dangles I covered with Imagine Ink 14 karat embossing powder.


Blue Fern Studios Supply List:
Paper: Frolic - Allegro
Chipboard: "Peaceful, Stillness, Contentment" set, Romantic Page Dangles
Imagine Ink Embossing Powder: 14 karat, Breeze
Glitters: Blue Ice
Flowers: Attic Charm Glitter Roses, Courtship Roses

I hope you enjoy viewing my projects. See you next time :)
Hugs, Elena

3 comments: