Sunday, November 22, 2015

Vintage Christmas with Video Tutorial by Marilyn Rivera

Hello everyone!  Marilyn here with you today sharing two projects and a video tutorial using the new collection Vintage Christmas.  I had a lot of fun playing with the new Blue Fern products glitter, embossing powder and mist.
For my first project, I chose the Sparkle Wreath and the Word Ornaments chipboards that I gave a coat of gesso and then I misted with the new Imagine Ink- Cotton Candy, you will see all my creative process in the video tutorial.

I used the Vintage Christmas-Noel paper and I loved the back side that has gold and red color tones that mix perfect with the mist, glitters and embossing powders.





Supplies list:
Vintage Christmas-Noel
 Imagine Ink-Cotton Candy
Imagine Ink- Glitters- Phoenix, Pyrite
 Sparkle Wreath, Word Ornaments-chipboards
Stamp- Textures 1



Now enjoy the video tutorial!!







"A Moment in Time"
 My second project is inspired in the beautiful November sketch designed by Michele Singh.

I selected The Magical and Deck the Halls papers to make this page about my nieces with the beautiful French Ironwork and for my title the "A Moment in Time" chipboard. I embossed both chipboards with the Petal- embossing powder that has glitter and create a nice effect on the chippies. 

I placed the French Ironwork chipboard behind my photos.

After I embossed my title I distressed the edges with a pen marker. 

I punched the paper and draped one of the paper to create a design inspired in the sketch.

Supplies list:
Vintage Christmas: Magical and Deck the Halls papers
French Ironwork chipboard, A Moment in Time Chipboard
Imagine Ink- Embossing Powder- Petal


Thanks for stopping by...Until next time!
Love,

Marilyn


3 comments:

  1. Marilyn,
    As always, most gorgeous and elegant pages, design and elements. And, the video was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout!! Your always inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete