Saturday, November 9, 2013

A few simple Christmas Cards with Yana

Hello everyone! This is Yana sharing my newest projects using Blue Fern Studios chipboards. This month I have a few clean & simple cards to share with you. 


Those are some super easy and fun projects to do and they really don't require a lot of supplies or time! Plus you can easily turn them into mass-produced cards for the holidays to send to your family and friends.

First up - Merry Christmas card:




I used Shabby Flakes chipboard for this card:

My second project is another simple card with a few snowflakes layered on top of each other:




Once again I used chipboards from the same Shabby Flakes set: 


My last project has a little bit of a vintage feel to it, although its also a very simple one:

 The tree on this card is from the Winter Trees set:
This is all from me for today, I hope you liked my cards! Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments: