Saturday, February 23, 2013

Some Pages from Irene Tan

Hello everyone! It's Irene here! Today I would like to share with you all some of my February projects using Blue Fern Studios chipboard pieces. First up, is a layout titled "Live In Fairytale".



On this layout, I've used a Blue Fern Frame.
I've first cut the frame into two parts and painted the frame with some paints. Later, I've tied the frame together again using some twine and string of pearls to create the swing look.

Here's a picture of the chipboard I've used:


 My second project is an Art Journal page titled "Love"


On this page, I've used a piece from the Heart Set chipboard.

I've painted the chipboard with some thick dimensional paint and while it is still wet, I've sprinkled it with some micro beads. Lightly pat the micro beads into the dimensional paint to make sure it sticks.

Here is a picture of the chipboard used:

Hope you all like the projects today!


10 comments:

  1. Irene, the treatment on the chippy Blue Fern frame is dreamy beyond words. Love how you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts!! Bold, Beautiful, and full of whimsy!! Your style is amazing!! I look forward to seeing more of your work!!

    Happy crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant I CANT wait to see more....oops...lol

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous Irene! Love the use of the microbeads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each one of these is a whimiscal masterpiece Irene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chiming in with the ladies Irene; these are both absolutely gorgeous! Some serious loving going on here!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous projects. love bothbut the fairy one is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creations, love the way you cut the frame apart and tied together and the colors with all the lovely embellies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ирена тан выше свяких похвал!! Как всегда профессионально!!!

    ReplyDelete