▼

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

3 different collections with Yuko


Hello!Blue Fern Studios funs!
It's Yuko here!




【WHAT  A  wonderful DAY】
My family went to the memorial trip last month married 10 anniversary.
We took the photo at the same location as 10 years ago!

It was a wonderful experience!

Precious memories!

Because I wanted to express the clean and gorgeous feeling of Chapel

I chose this TIMELESS collection!


 Used tulle and white bird with the image of a wedding.

Clipboard (dangle) was embossed in parl.
It is clean out a little luster.

Such as the pattern of the letters and these bottles of paper
I feel good looks very little vintage.

Also processing the embossed of parl to the heart of the chip board,
 put a gold liquid Pearl from the top that.




<Blue Fern Studios>
Paper :  TIMELESS Artistique/ Calling Cards/Couture
Chipboard  : Romantic Page Dangles/Lace Heart Border
Embossing Powder/Pearl






【Journey】
These photos were taken by a Taketomi Island visited on the trip.

Because it was the color to red point
I chose the photo that is reflected in the bright red hibiscus and bougainvillea.



After the chipboard colored with ink
I was tracing with a pen of lame.


Chip board of the film was embossed with oatmeal.
Really this color is an excellent color can also be used to elegant to casual!





<Blue Fern Studios>
Paisley & Vine : Bohemian/Pathway/Playing Cards/Splendor/Whimsy
Chipboard : Journey, Explore, Discover/Film Strips/Directions
Enbossing Powder/Oatmeal







The other work is using the April sketch.


Paper used was a little nostalgic Frolic Collection.

The title was used for embossing powder 14karat.
This color also uses well with your favorite !


And Circle punch the card stock in the background, using the created template
I put a glitter paint a bond there.

This color and is beautiful!
The name is CARIBBEAN.


Finely skip the white paint
To have toned down as multiplied by the veil softly.



<Blue Fern Studios>
Frolic Collection -  Adorn/Friendship/Petits Moments
Chipboard-Brilliant, Amazing, Dazzling
Embossing Powder -14Karat
Gilitter-CARIBBEAN


Thank you!




2 comments:

  1. Amazing work! The anniversary layout is just perfect! And gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful perfection ! Perfect how you added so many pictures on the second one and it still comes all together!

    ReplyDelete